Sunday, August 24, 2008

One Proud Momma [and wife]

There are moments in life when you just feel proud, these are a few of mine...

Mallory was crying after church today and Reeslyn gave her a big hug and it made it all better.

Russ injecting my knee with a steroid so I can run without pain.

Mallory singing along to "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" on the way to church today.

Russ fixing the sink at the cabin like it was something he does everyday.

As Mason waited patiently in his high-chair for me to clean up the dogs poop so I could feed him his yogurt, Mallory started feeding him for me. She got it all over and he was a huge mess but I was sure proud when I walked around the corner and saw it.

Reeslyn saying to Hunter "you can pick what game we play since you're the guest".

6 comments:

Mendy said...

I love moments like these. Its kinda an affirmation that your doing something right as a mom. We all need those moments! BTW.. Your family picture on the front blog page is awesome!

Diana said...

GOOD TIMES!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are the things that I am looking forward to when I become a mom! The joy of motherhood! By the way... CUTE FAMILY!!!

Neysa said...

That is so sweet! You have got to love times like those.

Jewel said...

I loved having you come over today!! It's just fun being able to talk to someone who's been there and done that--and the message was exactly what I needed to hear! Thanks for being a great visiting teacher--your blog is adorable, by the way!

Anonymous said...

IT's moments like these that get you through the whining, arguing and back-talking....not that any of those things happen in my family!