Way to go Mallory. I need to work with my little boy on that. That's a cute video. Thank you for sharing that.
Of course!! Does she have any fears?? I love it when they can finnaly swim!
Very impressive Mallory!!
simply amazing... jocelyn keeps saying "again mommy, i see mayorie" We are working on saying her name w/ the acutal ll's. love you all
AWESOME. It's so fun huh! How is your training for our half going? Are you running on an incline? I'm scared that I'm gonna get my trash kicked!
way to go girl! Super cute.
She's doing great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Way to go Mallory. I need to work with my little boy on that. That's a cute video. Thank you for sharing that.
Of course!! Does she have any fears?? I love it when they can finnaly swim!
Very impressive Mallory!!
simply amazing... jocelyn keeps saying "again mommy, i see mayorie" We are working on saying her name w/ the acutal ll's. love you all
AWESOME. It's so fun huh! How is your training for our half going? Are you running on an incline? I'm scared that I'm gonna get my trash kicked!
way to go girl! Super cute.
She's doing great!
Post a Comment