Hey sorry i didnt get back sooner, my internet has been down... Congrats Russ on the weight loss! YAY!!
If they go in the house and you catch them you YELL NO!!! And run them outside. If you dont catch them you really cant do anything cause they wont put it together. So then i would just put them in their cage and dont let them play as a punishment. I swear it gets easier just hang in there! :)
4 comments:
Hey sorry i didnt get back sooner, my internet has been down... Congrats Russ on the weight loss! YAY!!
If they go in the house and you catch them you YELL NO!!! And run them outside. If you dont catch them you really cant do anything cause they wont put it together. So then i would just put them in their cage and dont let them play as a punishment. I swear it gets easier just hang in there! :)
That is AWESOME!! CONGRATS RUSS!!! Last time I saw you I told Katie that you were looking thin.
way to go russ.
Good job Russ.
Post a Comment