Sunday, September 14, 2008

Best Date Ever

My husband really is the best ever and he proved this to me again yesterday by arranging for us to go on the best date ever (he even got the babysitter).
We went to the Diamondbacks game and sat in the 3rd row behind the visitor's dugout!
Randy Johnson pitched
Russ caught a ball,
And I caught a shirt!
And then we watched the Jessica Simpson concert after the game

6 comments:

Neysa said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! How often is it that you catch things at games. We never have any luck with that. That is awesome. I also loved your cooking recipes. I will probably need to try that salsa sometime. It looks way yummy!

Steph and Keith said...

Looks like you had a ball! And a shirt, and a good show:)

Kena said...

how was Jessica Simpson?? Did she sing country?? That is a good man!!

Marla said...

EEEWW! I so hate you right now, okay so I am a lot jealous for one I lovey love Jessica Simpson always have and for two I want to go on a date like that. maybe when we come to visit. Have you talked to Russ about a good time to meet in Powell or at the cabin? btw- I really love glad you had fun.

It's Been a Day! said...

I'm sure Russ had you totally in mind when planning this date. I mean, it was so nice of him to go with you to see a beautiful blonde perform! He was taking one for the team I guess!! Looks like fun. It's always great to get out on a date!

Malea Ellett said...

Sooo fun!!!