Tuesday, September 30, 2008

By Golly I think he's got it

6 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my gosh!! Look at him go!! He's pretty good at that. And your dogs are so cute!!

Kena said...

I think you're right!! I can't believe your dogs...ahhh!

Jessica said...

He's got it!

Nana said...

Mason looks so cute--he is going to be running when we get back from Utah...Don't let him grow up anymore--now Conner will want to follow him. these little guys won't be little for long--but they will always be "cute--just like the other 10...

It's Been a Day! said...

oh that's so cute. he looks like he's doing a little dance walk. i love it. the dogs are darling! i would love dogs like that if they would only stay that small!!

Amy said...

Either he's got it or you put a little something extra in the peaches you were canning! What a cutie. Addie started counting and singing her ABCs last week. She can't do that! She's my baby :(