Mason took his first 6 steps tonight (3 steps then fell, got back up and did 3 more). I have absolutely no proof of it because we (Russ) left the camera at the cabin last weekend. Yeah for Mason!!!!
Your baby isn't a baby anymore! These milestones are so bitter sweet in my mind. He sure is a cutie pie. I'm sure he towers over Brenner by now. Too bad he was asleep most of the time the other day or we could have measured them (but then we all know the outcome.....Mason I'm sure is much taller that my little squirt!)Congrats big guy
just to clarify - No he is not "walking" he is just taking those few steps that they take in the beginning. I am sure crawling will still be his common form of transportation for a good nother month or so.
Wow, how old is he? By the way, I love your family picture at the beginning of the blog. It is really cute. It's been fun keeping updated on your blog.
6 comments:
Wow Mason! What a cute little sinker!
Already?!?
I knew it wouldn't be too long before he would..he just can't wait to RUN!! Watch out Katie-he's going to be on the go for sure!
Your baby isn't a baby anymore! These milestones are so bitter sweet in my mind. He sure is a cutie pie. I'm sure he towers over Brenner by now. Too bad he was asleep most of the time the other day or we could have measured them (but then we all know the outcome.....Mason I'm sure is much taller that my little squirt!)Congrats big guy
just to clarify - No he is not "walking" he is just taking those few steps that they take in the beginning. I am sure crawling will still be his common form of transportation for a good nother month or so.
Wow, how old is he? By the way, I love your family picture at the beginning of the blog. It is really cute. It's been fun keeping updated on your blog.
Post a Comment