Friday, October 3, 2008

Bette-Sue from the Pink Team

Jessica, Me, Bette-Sue, Stephanie, Mendy, Wendy
Yes Bette-Sue is one of us ladies, she's mormon and she's hilarious! I went with my sisters-in-law to watch her speak lastnight and she was amazing. She told about her experience on Oprah and of course on The Biggest Loser. But her main focus was on the importance of being your best you. She was very inspiring and it was such a fun girl's night out! Thanks Mendy for making it all happen!

12 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

I LOVED the pink team and was so happy Ali won! That is so neat you got to see her. I didn't realize she was Mormon.

Jessica said...

Weird, we have the same post today!

Anonymous said...

How cool! Does that mean Ali is mormon too? Their whole family?? That would have been a cool thing to go and hear!

Kena said...

OK Katie I'm the loser...I have no idea who that is! But, I'm glad you had a good time!

Neysa said...

Glad you had a great time. I love girls night out! Man, you are really good at posting things. They just keep coming. It's fun to see what's happening in your life though. Keep it up.

Mendy said...

Thanks so much for making the drive over! I was so happy to see all of you!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Oh.. I wish I could have been there!! I bet it was really good!

Diana said...

It was a fun night! Thanks for passing the info on to me!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I watch all season of TBL religiously. I think it's so inspiring to see these people change their lives. Anyway, glad you got to have a night out on the town. And to answer your question on F book. YES! Aub

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katie for organizing this with Mendy...it was so fun!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun night! What a fun group of women pictured. I don't watch the show, but maybe I should start.

Emanuelsons said...

That is very interesting.. I watched a few times so at least I knew who she was. Sounds like it was a great girl night. Anyone going to time out for couples? If you are Rick and I will see you there!