OHHHH! You are such a nice and patient mom! I can only last for about 5 min.-MAX!!!
Gotta love girls! You are so skinny and cute! I am jealous. Maybe I need to start running. yeah right...
Oh how sweet and relaxing. Your kids are CUTE CUTE! what more can I say. I love when kids will play with my hair. My nieces will do that.
Okay... I am jealous! I LOVE getting my hair played with. We use to totally do that to my mom. We had to take turns do her hair because there were a lot of us! Next time you need to come down for conference.
Adorable! Tell Resslyn and Mallory that Aunt Amy needs some hair playing time too :)
Don't you just eat up your girls?? I love when my girls "do" my hair. I usually fall asleep and they have to wake me up to see the end result.
what a perfect conference activity! at least that kept them entertained and you got to watch conference!at we watch way too much tv at our house. i just only post about things we actually go and do!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OHHHH! You are such a nice and patient mom! I can only last for about 5 min.-MAX!!!
Gotta love girls! You are so skinny and cute! I am jealous. Maybe I need to start running. yeah right...
Oh how sweet and relaxing. Your kids are CUTE CUTE! what more can I say. I love when kids will play with my hair. My nieces will do that.
Okay... I am jealous! I LOVE getting my hair played with. We use to totally do that to my mom. We had to take turns do her hair because there were a lot of us! Next time you need to come down for conference.
Adorable! Tell Resslyn and Mallory that Aunt Amy needs some hair playing time too :)
Don't you just eat up your girls?? I love when my girls "do" my hair. I usually fall asleep and they have to wake me up to see the end result.
what a perfect conference activity! at least that kept them entertained and you got to watch conference!
at we watch way too much tv at our house. i just only post about things we actually go and do!!
Post a Comment