OH you lucky girl and kids. We are going for Christmas, the kids don't know it but they are opening their tickets that morning and in the car we go. Frank said he thinks this Christmas trip is more for me cause I am so excited!! You must of done some special package to get all the princesses and the whole goofy's kitchen breakfast, where is that? Love it, thanks for getting me even more excited, I didn't know that was possible.
5 comments:
OH you lucky girl and kids. We are going for Christmas, the kids don't know it but they are opening their tickets that morning and in the car we go. Frank said he thinks this Christmas trip is more for me cause I am so excited!! You must of done some special package to get all the princesses and the whole goofy's kitchen breakfast, where is that? Love it, thanks for getting me even more excited, I didn't know that was possible.
SOOOO fun!!! I always love seeing the Disney princesses!!
Looks like fun!! We wish we could have gone!! FEB we are in!!
So so fun!!! I can't wait to take Gracelyn to meet all the princesses!!
So fun. Cute pictures. I am so ready to go to Disneyland again. Did you trick or treat there or is that just on Halloween?
Post a Comment