Thanks to my mother-in-law for giving me some peaches!
Mallory loves to go on pretend picnics so as she was putting all of the food into this bowl I said "Mallory, is that a picnic?" and she responded "No Mom it's a pile of food!"
I just want to know....you said this morning that Russ was taking the picture of you canning...did he forget to zoom into the canning part of the picture???
Just teasing! You have worked hard and you deserve to look so good!
I need to start canning. I never have but have always wanted to (well not always but since I got married and started having a family). And I agree. You are so skinny. I am jealous.
10 comments:
I'm so impressed with your canning abilities.
And I only know Mallory through your blog, but I like her. I think she's such a funny little girl.
Holy Cow Katie!!! You are sooooo skinny. I also can't believe you are canning. That is awesome.
Where did your 'behind' go?? Mallory is a crack up! Come see me again and bring your stuff you've got me curious!
kena - i dropped it off at the bottom of the mountain before I ran up it on Saturday. Anything to lighten the load :0)
You are the canning queen! Is that why you run all those miles so you can eat the good stuff right out of the can??
I just want to know....you said this morning that Russ was taking the picture of you canning...did he forget to zoom into the canning part of the picture???
Just teasing! You have worked hard and you deserve to look so good!
I need to start canning. I never have but have always wanted to (well not always but since I got married and started having a family). And I agree. You are so skinny. I am jealous.
Good for you for canning peaches. I love peaches. I need to do that.
did you paint your cabinets?
Do you have a steam canner? I should have boworred yours!
Post a Comment