Holy CRAP! Those dogs are Ha-uge... I thought you got chihuahuas? Obviously that guy didn't know what he had. I hope you still like them.
We are enjoying cuddling with our dogs too! Not so sure that grandma would go for that though!
Too cute! Will your mom still cuddle with them even after the diaper incident??
How fun!! I didn't know your Mom came down! I bet you had a great time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy CRAP! Those dogs are Ha-uge... I thought you got chihuahuas? Obviously that guy didn't know what he had. I hope you still like them.
We are enjoying cuddling with our dogs too! Not so sure that grandma would go for that though!
Too cute! Will your mom still cuddle with them even after the diaper incident??
How fun!! I didn't know your Mom came down! I bet you had a great time!
Post a Comment