Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mason's Day

This little monkey was destroyed way too fast for all the hard work I put into it but it was so much fun watching!
Thanks to my friend Rachel for letting me copy her cake idea!


I guess boys just like to get dirty because he had no problem getting it everywhere!

Then we opened presents and I think it was a "slam dunk" (cheesy I know)
It was such a fun day with my little guy!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

very impressive cake job!

[BrookeO] said...

ONE already!
Oh cute! Love the cake.

Steph and Keith said...

Looks like he had a BALL!!! (diddo:)

Kena said...

Wow Katie, you did a good job! Mason is such a cutie!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Oh he is such a sweet little "Monkey Man"!! So glad he had a GREAT birthday!

Spencer and Marlee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MASON!! He sure is a cute little guy. I can't believe he is a year! It's amazing how fast time goes. The cake it so so cute! I like it and it looked yummy!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday cousin mason! We love you here in Louisiana :) Time flies so fast, I can't believe he's one. Addie will be two in 2 and a half months and Zack will be eight in 3 and a half. Where does time go?? If you figure it out, let me know

Amy :o)

Neysa said...

CUTE! I am glad you got more birthday pictures of him on here. I was thinking there has to be more pictures. They are all sooooo cute.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Mason and Reeslyn! Looks like they both had such a blast! Wish birthdays were still fun like that:)