These are his frames without his perscription lenses in them so it will look a little different because the lenses will be so thick but isn't he just the cutest!!!
Oh Katers. I am getting caught up on your blog...I just love ya! First off I voted for you, totally lookalike!!
Happy Bday to R. Such a cutie. Now onto Mr. man. I love that you shared your thoughts here and your outlook on trials. I think we are all dealt different things in life and I love that the blog helps us to put our own lives into perspective more often then not. I love that you share things here. I am in shock that the little dude can barely see. I am grateful today for your strength as a mother, we need more of us to be just that way.
Katie, you sweet thing. I'm sorry to hear about his vision, but yes, he is completely adorable in his glasses! I love reading your sweet posts and declarations of faith. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom.
He looks so cute in his little glasses. Sorry I didn't get to see you this trip. Maybe next time. It has been crazy being down there for a Holiday. I am sure you were pretty busy as well.
11 comments:
you are so right...way cute!!!
He really does look adorable.
He is a little stud muffin with his glasses and spiked hair!
So cute!
so GQ!
Katie he is one cute little boy! I miss holding him and hearing him laugh. I really have never heard a baby laugh as hard as he did!!
Oh my!!! He is so, so cute! I can't wait to see them on him!! What a cutie for sure!
He looks so cute in them!! Were those Reeslyn's glasses that he had on in church then?
Oh Katers.
I am getting caught up on your blog...I just love ya!
First off I voted for you, totally lookalike!!
Happy Bday to R. Such a cutie.
Now onto Mr. man. I love that you shared your thoughts here and your outlook on trials. I think we are all dealt different things in life and I love that the blog helps us to put our own lives into perspective more often then not. I love that you share things here.
I am in shock that the little dude can barely see. I am grateful today for your strength as a mother, we need more of us to be just that way.
thanks.
Katie, you sweet thing. I'm sorry to hear about his vision, but yes, he is completely adorable in his glasses! I love reading your sweet posts and declarations of faith. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom.
He looks so cute in his little glasses. Sorry I didn't get to see you this trip. Maybe next time. It has been crazy being down there for a Holiday. I am sure you were pretty busy as well.
Post a Comment