We are voting over here too. It's true, it's crazy how much you look like her. By the way, Our little Christopher just got braces for his legs today, so both the boys got some new " BLING"! He is just darling with those glasses on.
You are SO going to win this. Out of all the "look a likes" you are a dead ringer! I voted several times. What exactly do you win? Besides major bragging rights!
OMG Katie, I have always thought you looked like her since I got a hold of your blog because I havn't seen you forever. You really do remind me a lot of her in some ways.
I voted for you too! Your family is so cute I love your daughters glasses- very very cute! The monkey cake is adorable, we made the same one for my sister's little boys first b-day (Martha Stewart). I'm so glad we can keep in touch now!
17 comments:
YES!! You should win...everyone would stop you at weddings wondering...I hope you win!
done and done
For sure!!!!
I did it twice! since you sent it to two emails. Hopefully that is not cheating...one for me and one for Evan!
We'll see you in the magazine!
You got it! I was looking at it when Kiley walked in and didn't tell her she figured it out in 3 seconds! Way fun good luck.
I totally voted!! I want you to win so bad...that is awesome!
I voted!! Good luck. That's so fun!
Sean and I both voted!
I totally voted for you. Kena sent me an email. Good luck. That is awesome.
I think you'll win. How did you get nominated for this?
We are voting over here too. It's true, it's crazy how much you look like her. By the way, Our little Christopher just got braces for his legs today, so both the boys got some new " BLING"! He is just darling with those glasses on.
You are SO going to win this. Out of all the "look a likes" you are a dead ringer! I voted several times. What exactly do you win? Besides major bragging rights!
I voted too!
OMG Katie, I have always thought you looked like her since I got a hold of your blog because I havn't seen you forever. You really do remind me a lot of her in some ways.
I voted for you. I've always thought you looked like her! Too funny! :)
I voted for you too! Your family is so cute I love your daughters glasses- very very cute! The monkey cake is adorable, we made the same one for my sister's little boys first b-day (Martha Stewart). I'm so glad we can keep in touch now!
so what was the verdict?
Post a Comment