Hey Katie, I just found you through PhotoJenic! Your page is fun and your kids are adorable! I have no doubt Mason will do great with his new glasses. Reeslyn is amazing and artistic and ready to conquer the world!
He is amazing and adorable--but then he is one of 12 amazing grandchidren that we are extremely proud of, love dearly and are glad we live close by them all...Just think of all the new things he can see to get into now....
He looks so dang happy in every picture! Your so lucky to have such a handsome and happy little guy. I love the first picture with the book he is soaking it all in!!
11 comments:
He LOOKS SO CUTE!!! WOW, he really is adorable!!
That is SOOO cute!! I love his little chubby finger pointing at all the things he can so clearly see!! Darling! It was fun chatting with you tonight!
So glad he can finally see the world! He looks so happy!
He looks so cute in his glasses!!!
This makes my day.
How exciting for Mason!!! He has so many new things to play with and see! He is just TOO CUTE!!!
Hey Katie, I just found you through PhotoJenic! Your page is fun and your kids are adorable! I have no doubt Mason will do great with his new glasses. Reeslyn is amazing and artistic and ready to conquer the world!
Amber Farnsworth
He is amazing and adorable--but then he is one of 12 amazing grandchidren that we are extremely proud of, love dearly and are glad we live close by them all...Just think of all the new things he can see to get into now....
He looks so dang happy in every picture! Your so lucky to have such a handsome and happy little guy. I love the first picture with the book he is soaking it all in!!
Yay for glasses!! I'm sure he's just so surprised to finally get to see how much he's been missing! :)
What a face! ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment