Monday, January 26, 2009

“I surely know that there is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.“There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children. The choice is different and unique for each mother and each family.

M. Russell Ballard

My new resolution... I'm going to stop judging you for the way you do it because I don't want you judging my imperfect parenting either.

5 comments:

Neysa said...

That is a very good quote. I also LOVE the refrigerater thing. That is really cute that you had your helpers. It looked like nice weather rightnow in phoenix from your video. I am SO JEALOUS!

Steph and Keith said...

Love the quote!

Anonymous said...

I think my resolution would be not to judge myself too harshly after reading this! I think I'm the bad parent and everyone else has it down. Love this quote.

Spencer and Marlee said...

That is a good quote! Your a great MOM!!!

Anonymous said...

High Five Katie, and what a privilege to be your mother.
xomom