I opened the fridge first thing this morning and the smell hit me like a ton of bricks! So I threw out a bunch of stuff thinking I found the culprit and we left to go to a church activity. When we came back a couple hours later the smell was still there! So I pulled everything out and started cleaning....
9 years ago
11 comments:
What? not alphabetized? Come on ;) Hope the stink is gone, that's the worst!
that's the best thing in the whole world--a newly cleaned fridge. it's amazing how fast they get so dirty.
I did that yesterday. Doesn't it feel great to have a spotless fridge? It's already dirty, but hey--for the two hours no one touched it. It was fabulous. :)
I need to do that to mine, very jealous yours is already done and looks perfect!
Looks good! Your little helpers did good!
HOLY CHOCOLATE MILK!!! Evan is sitting with me and that is the first thing he saw. I told him that is Reeslyn's breakfast!
I threw out some science projects yesterday...but didn't do some much needed scrubbing.
Holy COW!
How much do you charge?!
P.S. It still smells!
a clean fridge. i love it when that happens. it doesn't happen that often around here!
ahhhhh the smell and look of a clean fridge :D....
This reminded me that I need to deep clean my fridge. I hate doing it but LOVE it once it's done. Your fridge looks so good!
Post a Comment