What is something Mommy always says?
M - Go to bed
R - Be nice to each other and don't argue
What makes mommy happy?
R - When I clean up my room when you ask me to
M - when I share my new dress-ups with R that Santa gave me
What makes mommy sad
R - If I say mean things
M - (short attention span, we lost her)
How does mommy make you laugh?
R - When you tickle me
What is mom's favorite thing to do?
R - Clean the house
M - Eat
What is mom really good at?
R - working out
M - eating
What is mom's job?
R - gymnastics, cleaning the house and working out
M - (lost her again, she's dancing in the mirror)
What do mommy and daddy do after you guys go to bed?
R - Watch t.v. and talk cause I hear you
If mom was a Disney Princess which one would she be?
R - Belle
M - a flower one with a beautiful flower dress on, that's what I would be be too! I want a dress up like that from Santa.
9 years ago
6 comments:
So Katie, you like eating?? :D That's so fun! I can't wait till Cecelia can answer questions like that. Or maybe I can. I'm not quite sure what she might reveal about me...
I love how Mallory associates you and eating! So cute!
Such a fun post! Well, you may be good at eating, but one of your JOB's is to work out...so you still come out on top!
What a cute idea for a post. I might have to try that one!
very cute idea! and cute answers!
those are such cute answers! i'm afraid of what Tyson would say to these questions!
Post a Comment