OK, that is hilarious!
Now that's a boy! How'd he climb to the top without the whole thing falling over?
SO funny! He really is a monkey! with NO FEAR!!!
so funny!
He and Addie are two peas in a pod. I can't imagine what kind of mischief they'd get into together!! I hope the Barbies have some good therapists.
That is so funny, I love it!
One of those moments where you're not sure if you should rescue the child or capture the moment. Good choice, he'll love seeing that picture at his wedding.
Lol, he has the cutest little face!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OK, that is hilarious!
Now that's a boy! How'd he climb to the top without the whole thing falling over?
SO funny! He really is a monkey! with NO FEAR!!!
so funny!
He and Addie are two peas in a pod. I can't imagine what kind of mischief they'd get into together!! I hope the Barbies have some good therapists.
That is so funny, I love it!
One of those moments where you're not sure if you should rescue the child or capture the moment. Good choice, he'll love seeing that picture at his wedding.
Lol, he has the cutest little face!
Post a Comment