Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Happy Things

6 things that make me happy....

picture taken by Reeslyn


1 - My house

2 - Costco

3 - Reeslyn's new found love of gymnastics

4 - Primary (although I don't remember loving it this much as a kid)

5 - Friends & Family

6 - The feeling that my family feels complete (although you never know what the future holds)

8 comments:

Steph and Keith said...

Love it! OK,so I'm going to add mine.
1- My children
2 - Family relationships
3 - The Scriptures
4 - Seeing caring people in action
5 - Time out with my husband
6 - "Ah ha" moments

Katie and Howard said...

Great list and great idea! :)
I love Costco too. Sometimes we go there for a 'date night'.

Bronwyn James said...

The only thing that has changed about you in the last, um, 13 years I'd say, is that your hair is longer. You maintain your youth so stunningly well! You look great!

Maegan said...

Your hair looks so long! Very cute. I agree Costco is way up there for me too!

Marla said...

Reminder: You are too fa-reakin cute. I kinda hate you (but not really). Can't wait to see you again. I know I keep sayin it but I want to visit AZ really bad someday soon.

Kena said...

When did you cut your bangs? cute! Nice photography Reeslyn.

THE LEWIS' said...

so my cmment doesnt really go with this post, but i was looking online today and found a half marathon that i think you stephanie and i should do.
http://www.havasuhalf.com/courseinfo.html

its saturday April 4th. let me know what you think?

Neysa said...

Cute picture Katie. Thank you for sharing the things that you are happy about...CUTE!