Hey, your beach looks like my beach except for my grandkids. I like your beach. I guess looks aren't everything. Love you, Grandma
Looks like fun! I love that Mason is so active with his Sisters! He still seems so little to me.
I love the beach! It is so relaxing, especially when you have it to yourself! Great pictures!
my family used to go to capistrano every year for vacation. i love southern california and the beaches. looks like it was the perfect beach day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey, your beach looks like my beach except for my grandkids. I like your beach. I guess looks aren't everything. Love you,
Grandma
Looks like fun! I love that Mason is so active with his Sisters! He still seems so little to me.
I love the beach! It is so relaxing, especially when you have it to yourself! Great pictures!
my family used to go to capistrano every year for vacation. i love southern california and the beaches. looks like it was the perfect beach day!
Post a Comment