We got to spend 3 days at Disneyland [and California Adventures] with our good friends
the Manwarings

with
turn down service so fun[ny]!!!
the kids loved coming back and seeing how their animals were all lined up each night


except the 3rd night when they were all asleep before we got to the hotel

but don't you worry I got a picture to show them later!
On our first morning in Disneyland we got to meet
Mickey and Minnie

and...
TINKERBELL!!!
and of course
princesses!
[on the second day]

We also got to eat lots of good food at all the fun restaurants there and for
Russ' birthday we ate at his favorite...
Goofy's Kitchen
Happy
32nd Birthday Daddy!!!

Mason was hilarious this trip because he was fascinated with all the characters!!!

We had to pry him away [kicking and screaming] from
Mr. Incredible 

oh and he also loved the corn on the cob!
15 comments:
What a cute family!! I am so glad you guys had a fun time!!
how fun! I love disney! We are jealous!!
Mason is so cute with all the characters! Hopefully whenever we finally do go, Adalyn is not terrified!
OH that looks like so much fun!
Fun Fun! Taylor would freak out when he was Mason's age... that's fun that he loved it! Taylor would probably still freak out! :)
That looks like so much fun, I have been wanting to do that with my kids. Did you guys stay at Disneyland Hotel?
This makes me so excited for Henry to be old enough to enjoy Disneyland. I think it's going to be just as good as when I was a kid. Is that true? Tell me it's true!
Soooooo much fun! I'm glad you guys had a blast! We loved Disneyworld, but I am still a bigger fan of Land. Anyway, now that you're home we should get together.....since Carson was out of town all but 1 day of gymnastics!! I clearly didn't think that one out! Oh, and hopefully you got Kena's gift....sorry I was going to be in the area and I didn't know you were out of town so I left it on the doorstep. Um, if it wasn't there then ah I'm screwed :0)
what a fun trip! i love trips where the kids are happy, entertained and worn out!! that picture of mason and the corn is a classic!
SO MUCH FUN Katie. Looks like you guys had a GREAT TIME. That is going to be us in a month and a half. We are going down with some good friends of ours aswell...CAN'T WAIT. I am SO excited to take my kids. I think they are going to have SO MUCH FUN. It looked like your kids had a great time seeing the princesses and Mr. Incredible ect. HOW FUN! Did your older kids go on the rollercoaster rides that is 40 in. and up. My little boy is 40 in. now so he is excited to go on all of the fun rides that we can enjoy too.
Looks like LOADS of fun! Can't wait!
It was fun to hear Reeslyn and Isaac talk about their trip today in preschool. And the kids loved the chocolates that they brought to share. So glad you had a good time at the happiest place on earth!
Looks so fun, I'm jealous, I want to go to Disneyland!! Fun that you got to go with the Manwarings, it's so much fun to vacation with friends.
I want to go back!!
Reeslyn,
Thanks for telling me about these pictures! It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland and got to meet some fun characters!
Miss Amber
Post a Comment