Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Disneyland has changed my life forever!

In our house the t.v. gets turned on when Mom is desperate for a break [or just a shower sometimes] but with Mason around I rarely get breaks [or showers]. But at Disneyland he fell in love with the characters as I mentioned so when we got home I got out this Tigger that Grandpa Neil had bought for the girls a long time ago and he has been attached to it for days now [he won't go to sleep without it]! So this morning I had a brilliant idea to turn on "My friends Tigger & Pooh" and would you believe that he actually watched 10 minutes of it!!! Seriously I have never seen him be so still in my life so we're definitely setting that one to record!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me smile.
Love you guys so much.

Kena said...

Love it!

Jewel said...

10 minutes? That's an eternity for your busy little boy!! Congrats!