I know I know I will support you doing it so that you have to come to town then we can hang out. I miss your cute face, the pictures just aren't cutting it.
I did this one last year! It is really pretty but not easy. There is a lot of gradual uphill and a really steep down...then a little more up. But, I am planning on doing it again so it wansn't that bad!
I am totally there! Haha, just kidding.....have you seen the size of my butt, let alone my belly? I don't think running is in the near future for me. I do however look forward to having my own little "half marathon" in the hospital later that week! Goodluck.....although you are in terrific shape and don't need any luck at all!
I agree with Leslie, I've ran it before and it is for sure not one of my favorites. The whole thing seems like a gradual uphill besides the big drop down into Laverkin. I probably will end up doing it though for training, maybe we will see eachother!
7 comments:
I know I know I will support you doing it so that you have to come to town then we can hang out. I miss your cute face, the pictures just aren't cutting it.
Count me in...although I think I may go for the full....BRING IT ON!!
I did this one last year! It is really pretty but not easy. There is a lot of gradual uphill and a really steep down...then a little more up. But, I am planning on doing it again so it wansn't that bad!
Girl I couldn't run 1/10 a marathon. Good luck to you! You rock!
I am totally there! Haha, just kidding.....have you seen the size of my butt, let alone my belly? I don't think running is in the near future for me. I do however look forward to having my own little "half marathon" in the hospital later that week! Goodluck.....although you are in terrific shape and don't need any luck at all!
I'm laughing at ANY thought of running! For sure you should do it again anything to get you here! can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!!
I agree with Leslie, I've ran it before and it is for sure not one of my favorites. The whole thing seems like a gradual uphill besides the big drop down into Laverkin. I probably will end up doing it though for training, maybe we will see eachother!
Post a Comment