katie i would love to get that story that you read to your kids for st patty's day and copy your cute idea if you dont care. you are such a good mom!!! i am glad i know you so you can rub some of it off on me.
Your kids are so dang cute! I actually got 2 hours even so it looks like we are pretty close. I just have to talk myself into running it now, I know I need too but not wanting too :)
6 comments:
What cute little leprechauns. I am sure Grandma is beaming all the way from hawaii!
Happy St. Patricks day to you. Your kids look SO CUTE! Really cute picture.
Yes, I totally copied that idea from your blog last year, so thank you! :)
katie i would love to get that story that you read to your kids for st patty's day and copy your cute idea if you dont care. you are such a good mom!!!
i am glad i know you so you can rub some of it off on me.
now those are some cute kids! i love the green. They for sure didn't get any pinches that day!! That mason is so darling!!
Your kids are so dang cute! I actually got 2 hours even so it looks like we are pretty close. I just have to talk myself into running it now, I know I need too but not wanting too :)
Post a Comment