It's my favorite time of the year and for 2 days in March when college basketball is played from 9 am until 9 pm at night, Katie just lets me sit there and do nothing else but watch college basketball. Thanks honey, you're the BEST!!!
AWWW, what a SWEET wife you are Katie, I hardley EVER let my husband watch sports. He does anyway, but I always have a BAD attitude about it. I just need to start getting in to sports myself.
to let him do that...I am afraid he learned that habit growing up from his father (who always had to watch some of the games at work because of tax season), but next year I now know I can send him over to your house to watch the evening, Saturday and Sunday games with Russ....
Haha, I'm sure it helps that she has had her friend to keep her company during that time the last 2 seasons, but I will agree she is an awfully great wife to be okay with this. Oh, and now JR is NOT aloud to read your blog :0) Heehee
5 comments:
What a good wife and what a cute husband to get on your blog and post. Good thing I was there to entertain you :)
AWWW, what a SWEET wife you are Katie, I hardley EVER let my husband watch sports. He does anyway, but I always have a BAD attitude about it. I just need to start getting in to sports myself.
I was just going to comment and ask if Russ really did post this. But if Kena was there and was a witness, I will believe it! :-)
to let him do that...I am afraid he learned that habit growing up from his father (who always had to watch some of the games at work because of tax season), but next year I now know I can send him over to your house to watch the evening, Saturday and Sunday games with Russ....
Haha, I'm sure it helps that she has had her friend to keep her company during that time the last 2 seasons, but I will agree she is an awfully great wife to be okay with this. Oh, and now JR is NOT aloud to read your blog :0) Heehee
Post a Comment