Monday, March 23, 2009

Kena Kena Kena

Kena came to visit me and this is the only picture we got of us together

We had loads of fun though as always!!! shopping, eating, shopping, eating, shopping, eating, oh and more gymnastics moves in the garage

(she even taught me a few cheers this time)


4 comments:

Aleisha said...

How fun!!! Nice pic too. That is just precious. :)

Kena said...

Well at least we got the feet in. Thanks for a FABULOUS 3.5 days! I'm ready to come back.

[BrookeO] said...

Oh how fun! I love that you guys always get together. I love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I distinctly remember you gals getting a picture of your beautiful faces at my house! Your feet are spectacular as well, but Kena will have to post the other pic of you guys. I'm bummed I was gone most of the weekend she was here :0( Thanks for hoggin' out with me. It was great fun.