Monday, April 20, 2009

Pet "Watching"

We are pet-sitting while our cousins are at Disneyland and the kids couldn't be more excited! First on the agenda was finding a spot to put the bearded dragon that Mason couldn't climb up to so he is bunking with Russ and I in our room. Next was to feed him his worms [yuck]! Luckily Reeslyn loves touching creepy crawlies and this is her favorite part!
Thanks Keith & Steph for going out of town so we could take care of Rocky, he is being well watched!

4 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH you are nice...I hope Rocky doesn't snore!

It's Been a Day! said...

i'm so not a good pet sitter. I swear I'm going to kill the animal before the owners get back! I get so paranoid. But, i do have to say, having somethign to entertain the kids might make it worth it!! good luck.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Isn't it nice to have neighbors next door to watch your pets and you watch theirs?

Neysa said...

That is really nice of you guys to do that. I bet your kids LOVED having pets there to be entertained with...SO FUN!