Yep, he and Addie would be best buds and you and I would need straight jackets! I guess it's good we live forever away from each other. It would be nice if they could at least meet each other :)
Anytime you feel like flying or driving to Belgium we'll be there!
Oh my goodness!!!!!I know he did not get his need to climb from his Dad. He preferred to walk into a room and shut the door--until the day the door stayed locked and he couldn't get back out. He was just about the age Mason is now.
Oh kids. That's what happens with my little girl. I can't turn my head for a sec. She is seriously one that could get lost in the mall or amusement or whereever. It SCARES me. He is TOO cute though.
16 comments:
Oh my gosh, how old is he? that kid has some serious climbing skills!
Aren't boys fun?! My bro in law is Todd Nelson. You haven't seen their baby yet? So cute!
Oh he's so cute, but you have your hands full with him! :)
Yep, he and Addie would be best buds and you and I would need straight jackets! I guess it's good we live forever away from each other. It would be nice if they could at least meet each other :)
Anytime you feel like flying or driving to Belgium we'll be there!
Oh my goodness!!!!!I know he did not get his need to climb from his Dad. He preferred to walk into a room and shut the door--until the day the door stayed locked and he couldn't get back out. He was just about the age Mason is now.
He is a RIOT! Aren't boys fun? Now, has he learned to climb your pool fence yet? =) I hope he stays away from that one for awhile!
That is crazy that he does stuff like that like a pro! He's going to be such a dare devil when he is older!
Oh kids. That's what happens with my little girl. I can't turn my head for a sec. She is seriously one that could get lost in the mall or amusement or whereever. It SCARES me. He is TOO cute though.
Little boy! I love it!!!
For some reason I'm not one bit surprised!
Boys are such Monkeys! I love it.
That boy is crazy I love it! Can't wait to spend some time with you guys, woo hoo!
too cute!
He is UNSTOPABLE!!!!
that mason cracks me up!
I see that your busy from SON up to SON down.
Post a Comment