That is awesome! I ended up not running it but a friend ran it in my place so the paper says I ran it :) My sister said she ran into you with my boys, it would have been fun to see you! Good job on the race that is such a good time!
Sorry, but if you look like THAT after running 13 miles, you could TOTALLY have posted a picture of yourself for that tag. I'm not giving you any sympathy on that one. :)
17 comments:
Wow! That is so impressive.
Great job!
Awesome Job!! WOW, I'm impressed!
You are Incredible!!!!
WAY TO GO! :) 4th...that is amazing!
i'm so impressed! way to go and congrats! I think the only way I would get 4th in my age group is if there were only 4 people in my age group!
You are amazing! Nice job!
Wow...GREAT job! That is SO NEAT! WAY TO GO KATIE!!!
That is awesome! I ended up not running it but a friend ran it in my place so the paper says I ran it :) My sister said she ran into you with my boys, it would have been fun to see you! Good job on the race that is such a good time!
I heard! You are amazing! Great job!
Nice job Katie!! Maybe someday I will run it with you.......na we both know that won't happen ha! ha!
Congrats and what an extra bonus to have your best friends there at the finish line too! You look awesome!
katie let's just say you could run circles around me :)
Good time!! That's awesome... I wanna do another one so bad. We'll plan one next year!
WOW!! Seroiusly! That time is AWESOME! Want to come run the Disneyland half with me?
umm could you do me a favor and just photoshop me right on out of that picture? I vow to never wear a hat again now that I saw that. UG!!!
Sorry, but if you look like THAT after running 13 miles, you could TOTALLY have posted a picture of yourself for that tag. I'm not giving you any sympathy on that one. :)
Post a Comment