9 years ago
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I was tagged....
So usually when I am tagged I try to oblige and do what I'm asked but sorry Jess I'm not playing along this time. You see in this particular tag my lovely sis-in-law wants me to share with all of you a picture of me right at this very moment. No make-up touch-ups allowed! Well I'm a mom 7 days a week, I teach gymnastics 3 days a week, and let's not forget I run & work-out 5 days a week, oh those poor ladies who come to my house 3 days a week to workout with me, I would hate to hear their thoughts when they see me in "work-out" mode (let alone smell me)! Ok here is my point... I rarely look done up and beautiful, I get by on looking "ok" quite often so for those of you who read my blog from other parts of the country that don't get to see my "cuteness" everyday, I want you to take a good look at that picture right up there at the top (you know, the one with the sexy husband and 3 adorable kids) and just believe that I look like that 24 hours a day. And for those of you that see me everyday, you don't need a picture of what I look like right now because it's exactly what I looked like when you saw me last... hair in a ponytail, barely any make-up left on and gymnastics clothes still on from teaching today :-D Now wish me luck in my race on Saturday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Katie! You look great even when we are working out!!! And we all smell great so there can't be any finger pointing!
i have never seen you look less than amazing! nice try though! :o)
Aw come on, you know you got those photos taken in the middle of the night after a run and a hard core gymnastics class.
Good luck on Saturday and have fun with Grandma and Grandpa and cousin Kanyon!
Oh brother... You are just naturally a Hottie!!!
I totally know what your talking about, I am in workout clothes everyday and don't wear makeup because of water aerobics. I have made a goal that when I go to part time, which is really soon... I'm going to actually get dresses when I get off work. We'll see how long that lasts.
P.S. Good Luck this weekend! I am jealous and can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment