Thursday, July 16, 2009

I feel the love

Yesterday was my birthday and I feel completely spoiled! My husband (with the help of my friend's husband) built me a new closet...
before
after
But then Russ had to leave for mutual so I started putting all the clothes away in the new closet by myself.
Well all the clothes were in Mason's room so I couldn't put him to bed until I had it finished so I was in my own little world of organization for about an hour while the kids ran free.

And this is what I found when I emerged...
seriously who puts their flour and sugar in the reach of a 1 year old???


Now you ask, Why do we need a new closet?

Well this is the best part of my birthday spoiling...


The old closet is turning into a nice big walk-in shower!!!

pictures to come

4 comments:

Diana said...

Hey! Who's that mexican in your bedroom??? lol
Can't wait to see it all done!

Neysa said...

WOW Katie. That is a NICE birthday present. Happy birthday again. Glad you had a good one.

THE LEWIS' said...

Wow that is a really cool birthday gift. i cant wait to see the changes. Dont you love it when you get so focused on something you totally forget you have kids around.I am totally like that when i am trying to get a sewing project done.

Di and Justin said...

wow! maybe I don't want a #3... but he's so dang cute :)