This bench is my favorite part and I totally stole the idea from my friend Marla, thanks!!!
The kids love love love having their own shower heads and now they think taking a shower is a privilege! In fact Mallory tells us that this is her shower and the old shower is still ours. The old shower will eventually be turned into a closet but for now it's still around.
There is no door on the shower so Mason and Daisy (the dog) come in and join whomever is showering at the moment so they stay extra clean!
And the man who made it all possible! Thanks Evan for all your hard work and expertise!!!
WOW!! What a difference travertine and some paint makes huh? What an amazing finished product! I want to come see it in person =) So did you end up having Abraham do the travertine or did you guys do it? I can't believe how fast you got it all done...awesome! PS...you can still come over if Steph still wants to see remodel stuff and/or that paint color. Call or text me anytime.
It looks AMAZING!!! And...I hear that Howard's cousin sold you the travertine, Lincoln Eagar. We were talking to him and he told us he sold some tile to a couple by us and asked if you were in our ward...small world!
7 comments:
Wow! It looks awesome. You'll really enjoy bathing now!
WOW!! What a difference travertine and some paint makes huh? What an amazing finished product! I want to come see it in person =) So did you end up having Abraham do the travertine or did you guys do it? I can't believe how fast you got it all done...awesome! PS...you can still come over if Steph still wants to see remodel stuff and/or that paint color. Call or text me anytime.
It looks AMAZING!!! And...I hear that Howard's cousin sold you the travertine, Lincoln Eagar. We were talking to him and he told us he sold some tile to a couple by us and asked if you were in our ward...small world!
looks amazing!
It looks great! I love it.
That looks awesome!! How fun!
Post a Comment