My name is Buffy and I heard from a friend (Ruth Comeau) that you teach gymnastics. I was wanting to get my 4 year old ( who takes preschool from Miss Linda) into gymnastics, do you teach that age and what are the prices and days and do you even have any spots available. My email address is buffysrad@yahoo.com if you could let me know. I know this is kinda wierd to leave a blog comment about. Also I think my family knows your husbands family, I think my brothers played soccor with him and his brothers when they were younger. My maiden name is Allen! Anyways thanks!
Looks like a fun trip!! Was that you on a tube?? I heard you tried wake boarding too??? Katie!!!I guess it just took getting your own boat!!haha We wish we could have gone! Next year we are totally in for lots of lake trips!! Spencer won't be in school and I won't be about to pop or prego!!
It looks like you guys had a blast! Those are the BEST kind of memories!! I loved the videos of the girls skiing especially Mallory with you laughing, so fun!!!
7 comments:
My name is Buffy and I heard from a friend (Ruth Comeau) that you teach gymnastics. I was wanting to get my 4 year old ( who takes preschool from Miss Linda) into gymnastics, do you teach that age and what are the prices and days and do you even have any spots available. My email address is buffysrad@yahoo.com if you could let me know. I know this is kinda wierd to leave a blog comment about. Also I think my family knows your husbands family, I think my brothers played soccor with him and his brothers when they were younger. My maiden name is Allen! Anyways thanks!
How fun!! I really want to go to Powell again!!
Looks like a fun trip!! Was that you on a tube?? I heard you tried wake boarding too??? Katie!!!I guess it just took getting your own boat!!haha We wish we could have gone! Next year we are totally in for lots of lake trips!! Spencer won't be in school and I won't be about to pop or prego!!
Looks like you all had a fun time.. way to go Reeslyn leaning how to skii.. you rock girl
Your trip looks so fun! I love the last picture of little Mason.... ahhh kids so tired they cannot keep their eyes open one more minute! :)
B
These pictures bring back so many wonderful memories. This was a great trip. Thanks for taking the time to come and add to all the fun....
It looks like you guys had a blast! Those are the BEST kind of memories!! I loved the videos of the girls skiing especially Mallory with you laughing, so fun!!!
Post a Comment