All 3 of my kids have been done with their cribs before they turned 2. When Reeslyn was 18 months old we went on a 2 month long vacation and didn't bring a crib with us. We figured she was our only child, she could just sleep with us. It actually worked out great and she only slept with us the first few nights and then we started putting her on the floor. Easy Peasy! Then came Mallory who started climbing out of her crib at 20 months old, go here to read the story. It was a little dramatic the first few days but we just put her in the bottom bunk in Reeslyn's room and she caught on quick that this was her new room and went to sleep quite nicely there. Now we all know what a climber Mason is and it's true that I have found him on top of his dresser that is next to his crib before but I had yet to have him come walking out of his bedroom by himself. Which surprised me because like we established he is a climber. Well it happened... on Monday morning I was working out in the weight room and down the hallway walks Mason, and I hadn't gotten him out of his crib! And now here it is only 3 days later and he has successfully climbed out of his crib about a hundred times now! So I started putting him in the queen bed that we have in his room for guests (and of course he climbs out of that too). It seems that my crib days are over!
9 years ago
2 comments:
It's fun to read all about the kids!! They are all so amazing!! I love each of them tons!!
Mason amazes me!! I bet he didn't even have his glasses on, huh!!
p.s. Your bathroom looks so SO good!! You guys have done so much to your house. It all looks so good. I heard Steph is going to do some work in their bedroom too. How exciting for you both!! I LOVE you shower... It's HUGE!!
Post a Comment