I am not a waterskiier, I am not a wakeboarder! I will ride on the tube (but you will find that it is very hard to make me fall off). I HAVE A FEAR OF LAKE WATER!!! Call me crazy but if I can't see the bottom (or at least feel it) I don't like being in it! I have tried to wakeboard and waterski many times in my past and have never been successful (I don't enjoy being in the water people). But my lovely husband has been determined to teach me since we got married. "This is your year", he said to me after buying our boat. And continued to say this to me the whole way to Lake Powell so call me crazy I gave into peer pressure and guess what happened... I still can't ski and I still can't wakeboard!!!
9 years ago
8 comments:
I'm proud Katie!!! You will get it soon!!
I loved as you told the story with the cute pictures of your kids:)
I am VERY impressed with your little girls. They did AWESOME and you TOTALLY seem like the type that would waterski. I am VERY surprised that you said you don't like stuff like that. I am SURE you did AWESOME.
I had a hard time trying to get up on the wakeboard the first time I ever did it! I love waterskiing though. I agree about Lake water.... what the heck is underneath me!! I'm glad you had fun though and gave it as many shots as you did!
YAY! you will now be so addicted! I am SOOO jealous. I have been BEGGING Jeremy to take me to Lake Powell this year!
All I have to say is you were missing out in the years past! Congrats for getting up, next time we want video. hahaha
OH MY! I just remembered...YOU have a boat, YOU who hates water and doesn't like driving over a small body of water on a freeway. Wow...I'm impressed you'll even get on the boat =) Just don't give up, at least keep trying once in awhile. I did wake board once, I'm not very good either but managed to stay up for a bit =)
I am the exact same way! Except that I don't really like to ride the tube either, I just ride in the boat! (I LOVE to ride in the boat, but no one ever believes that I actually don't want to go in the water! You never know what's swimming around down there waiting to gobble you up!!) Good to know that it's not just me :)
Hey the picutre shows you standing so it counts....you got it...great job! be proud!!! Wendy
Post a Comment