Monday, August 31, 2009

These kids

This one loves loves loves school! This one wanted me to take pictures of her (I'm not really sure why) so we had our own little photo session in the backyard.


This one loves balls and cars and you will rarely find him with his shirt on, why you ask? Well let me tell you by the time I catch him to put it on I remember that I must first take his glasses off then when I catch him again to try putting the shirt on again I have to practically hold him down to accomplish the task then I still have to put his glasses back on so off I am running to catch him again. It's just easier to let him go shirtless!
even to bed!

4 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Those kids I LOVE so much! They are getting so big!!

The Booth Family said...

Okay, why are your kids so darn cute? I want to say lets do have a play date but am scared of what Mason could teach Kaid. Haha joking. We should play sometime!

Anonymous said...

Looks like happy kids to me, yeah.

Neysa said...

SO SO CUUUTE!