
Mason really loves these binoculars! They aren't even ours, they belong to the cousins next door but Mason has claimed them as his own and he takes them everywhere! The other day there was an injured bird by our front door so the kids made a nest for it out of pine needles and fed it some bird seed. And Mason kept watch over it to make sure it was doing all right.
3 comments:
Too funny! Kaiden found his cousins binoculars recently aswell. Except everytime he looks through them he says CHEEEEEEEESSSSEEE! Haha
so cute!
lol, he is so cute! That is sweet to invite me to do that run, I better say no because I am not sure of our plans in February and it being in Arizona but it sounds so fun! I have always wanted to do one of those, let me know how it goes! Also if you're ever visiting here and wanna run, let me know!
Post a Comment