Thursday, October 8, 2009

Diggin It

The net on our trampoline ripped so Russ decided he was going to dig it into the ground and he was lucky to have a very good friend Evan come and help him. Evan has helped us with a lot of projects around our house lately and we are so grateful for his help!
Evan also called the missionaries to come help (smart man), and they showed up with friends!


But of course Mason was the biggest help of all ;)


I think the kids were more excited about the dirt pile than the trampoline! Thank goodness for my sanity though the dirt all got hauled away today. I had some pretty dirty kids at the end of the day!
Thanks again Evan for all your hard work!!!

6 comments:

Diana said...

Evan was glad to help!
...and about those dirty kids...is that why my girls got to try out your new shower??? Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhh...what a treat! I'm jealous, been wanting to do this. I must know, did he take the legs off the tramp like at his parents house or is it dug out that deep including room for the legs.

Neysa said...

SO FUN! Tramps that are built in the ground are LOT'S safer for kids anyway. You will LOVE it SO much more. It looks good. Good for your hubby and his friends and missionaries too...oh and Mason for helping lol. I too ALSO LOVE conference. I'm sad it's over. All of the talks were absolutely AMAZING, especially Hollands...AMAZING! He is one of my FAVORITE speakers. I LOVED the fact that I didn't have to get my kids ready or myself and that I could lay around in pj's all day long and just relax...it was FABULOUS!

Spencer and Marlee said...

That is lot of work. I'm sure your kids r loving it.

Kena said...

Wow looks good! I can't believe they dug that by hand.

Marla said...

They dug it by hand!!! They are crazy I think. It looks better than the big hole in my back yard that will one day have a trampoline in it, until then I still deal with the dirt pile...