Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Each year we get a visit from the REAL Santa Claus! And this year did not dissappoint! We were making cookies at Aunt Amy's house when he showed up... The Sunday before Christmas is always one of my favorites. The message is always so clear!
Seeing the Temple Lights...

Christmas Morning...
Mason got new tools

&

Reeslyn got a desk to play school


Mallory got a new book

Mason got a Cars bank

and of course a tool belt to put all the tools in

Daddy got lots of kisses...
Mallory got a Leapster 2
Reeslyn got lots of new clothes
I got a bike!
and if you look close I am wearing both pairs of my new socks. 1 from Reese 1 from Mallory. how could a mother choose. my feet were toasty warm all day.
and Grand-dad got us 2 frogs!
They have been playing school ever since.

We truly felt the spirit of Christmas the entire month of December. My kids were grateful and they remebered the true meaning of Christmas. It was a great month full of wonderful feelings!

3 comments:

Maegan said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun, I love the desk, so cute! Your bike is cute too!

Neysa said...

SO CUTE and FUN! Love all of the Christmas presents, especially the cute school desk. My kids would LOVE that, i'm sure and YAAY for a bike too. I wouldn't mind one for myself. Glad you had a great Christmas. Your kids are DARLING.

Di and Justin said...

I love the new bike!!!! can't wait to come out and see it....