I'm pretty mad at the bees at your house. Wish I knew the way to keep them away from her- Guess you have to have baking soda and an ice pack always handy for her. Grandad is very allergic to bee stings. I'm just glad they don't like him too much.... nana
Oh Bummer!!! That is never fun! I can't believe it... 6 Bee stings!! YIKES!!! I have been stung a few times and it hurts. I'm sorry Reese! Good thing your tuff
6 comments:
I guess she is just too sweet! Those bees sure do like her! OUCH! Poor girl!
So sad!!
I'm pretty mad at the bees at your house. Wish I knew the way to keep them away from her- Guess you have to have baking soda and an ice pack always handy for her. Grandad is very allergic to bee stings. I'm just glad they don't like him too much.... nana
Oh Bummer!!! That is never fun! I can't believe it... 6 Bee stings!! YIKES!!! I have been stung a few times and it hurts. I'm sorry Reese! Good thing your tuff
Get her a lottery ticket - she must have good luck - seriously what are the odds - poor girl!
Ouch, so sad
Post a Comment