Monday, April 26, 2010

Eyes

I've never been one to notice people's eyes.
I didn't even know what color eyes Russ had until years into our marriage.
It's not that I don't look I just don't focus enough on it to remember.
Russ's eyes change color with what he wears but the yellow always remains.
And now one of Mallory's eye's is turning yellow too.
Just like her Daddy's. I love it!

4 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

I LOVE that you didn't know Russ's eye color until very late. I didn't know Spencer's eye color until a bunch of us were sitting at the cabin and I mentioned that probably most of my Kids were going to have brown eyes because Spencer and I both have brown eyes. Then Jess said Spencer and blue eyes. I argued a little then Diana said non of her kids have brown eyes. I had to wake up Spencer to Make sure. Everyone was laughing.

Jessica said...

russ has yellow in his eyes? who knew.

Family of Disney said...

yellow? cool!

Maegan said...

Her eyes look beautiful, I am a total eye person.