Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Music to my ears

Reeslyn started asking to take piano lessons about 6 months ago. We don't have a piano so I kept saying "maybe when you're older". But she kept insisting on it. I finally gave in and asked Aunt Stephanie if we could come next door for piano lessons and try it that way to see if she was really into playing or just the novelty of it. Well for 2 weeks she wanted to be at Aunt Stephanie's house day and night practicing her piano songs. This just wasn't going to work, we couldn't be bugging the neighbors all the time so I started looking on Craigslist for a piano. I found this little beauty the next day for a great price and my house has been filled music everyday since.

3 comments:

Family of Disney said...

I am so glad Reeslyn found a passion and you found a deal!

Unknown said...

Yay for the piano. My daughter LOVES playing on the piano at Nanas house, but she is too young right now. I might start her in a couple of years and the post below is something I have felt recently. Glad you typed about this. It's something honestly I needed to hear from somebody else. Glad I'm not alone. I always wonder if I am spending enough time with my kids and making sure they are read to. It's not easy being a mom is it? You worry a lot.

Spencer and Marlee said...

YEAH!! Looks like you found a good deal. I'm so happy for Reese!