Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just Journaling

-My children complain about eating healthy food. I had to post a sign in our kitchen that says... don't complain about the food we eat because there are people out there that don't have any. Lastnight I made salmon, brown rice and green beans. All 3 of them scarfed it down and asked for seconds and said it was the best meal I have ever made, crazy!

-Russ and I have been training for the Bisbee stair climb so we have been going to the track in the mornings. Mason always goes with us and Mallory goes on the days that she doesn't have school. Mason can now run all the way around the track without stopping but today as he was running he fell and Mallory helped him get up and held his hand the rest of the way around. It was so cute!

-I loved President Monson's talk for the General Relief Society Broadcast so much but I was reminded of a few things I need to work on and I vow to do better!

3 comments: