
Halloween lasted for 3 days this year. On Friday we had trunk or treat at our ward building. Saturday we had trunk or treat with cousins at their ward building. And Sunday we stayed home to pass out candy to trick or treaters. Reeslyn came up with a whole plan on how to scare the trick or treaters and Russ and I sat back and watched it all unfold. She recruited Hunter, Mallory and Mason. She put the candy bowl on the front porch as bait. Her, Hunter and Mallory hid behind the tree by the front porch. Mason was behind the pillar and jumped out first to distract them. He was hilarious and jumped on que everytime yelling BOO as loud as he could. Then they would think it was over and start walking toward the candy bowl and the other 3 would jump out again and yell BOO. It was quite hilarious to watch!

Mason and Conner were our super heroes there to protect us from mayhem!

Russ said he was a coke bottle ???
I was a hula girl but I didn't get any pictures.

A pirate and a princess!

Once we got home from trunk or treating the costumes came off and they got to watch a movie and eat candy!
3 comments:
The girls look cute!! What was Mason? Sounds like a fun night!
I love the added pictures. Mason and Conner made great super hero's!
Reeselyn is so creative! I wish I could have seen that plan in action.
the are adorable!
Post a Comment