Monday, November 1, 2010

A Month of Thanks - Day 1

There are so many reasons I am thankful for my husband!
He works so hard to make sure we are all taken care of.
He loves us so much and let's us all know that!
He can run on little or no sleep.
He is loved and respected by so many people.
He makes me feel secure and I feel so blessed to have him in my life!

3 comments:

The Booth Family said...

:) Husbands are great! And yours os pretty awesome!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Are you posting something everyday this month to give thanks? What a cute idea. I might have to copy you :)Husbands are great!! Ours have a lot of the same great qualities!

Family of Disney said...

you have a great husband, and he has a great wife.

Love your idea of a month of thanks!