

Last year I was not able to do the Bisbee Stair Climb because of a pulled muscle and it was torture! I had to do physical training and massage therapy (that part wasn't bad).
This year I was back on course and I was able to train with my husband! We would go to the track 4-5 mornings a week and run stairs. Being able to train for this race was good enough but to be able to do it with Russ made it awesome!
For the race we were put into groups depending on our speed. It was torture trying to decide if I should stay with Russ or go up with my group. I felt like a mama bear not wanting to leave her cub. He of course thought I was ridiculous and kept urging me to leave and I eventually did but it was hard to do. I was so impressed as I watched him go across the finish line. This was one of my favorite races I've done because I got to do it with my hubby!

3 comments:
You are amazing! So awesome for you and Russ to be able to do it together!
I love that you are doing this month of thanks! Such a great idea! And you guys are so inspiring! Totally makes me want to get super healthy and build up my cardio! :)
Awesome that you got to do this race this year!!
I'm ready to run another race... wanna do one together?
Post a Comment