Monday, December 13, 2010

My Tool Man

Mason has always loved tools! He will sit in his room for hours playing with them and today was no exception. When they took the board off the hole in our wall so they could install the window they asked me if I wanted to keep the big long screw things (bolts?) and nuts? that went with it (sorry I'm not a tool girl, don't know my terminology well). I thought to myself Mason would love them (as long as he didn't use them as weapons). When I first showed them to him he said that he would need a monkey wrench for Christmas so he could screw on the nuts but then I showed him how easily they move with just your fingers and he has been playing ever since. And yes I just might have to buy him a monkey wrench for Christmas :)