Thursday, February 10, 2011

Disneyland - Day 3

Mason is 39 and 3/4" tall. With shoes on you would think he would hit the 40" mark that you have to be in order to ride all the rides at Disneyland. Well you also have to account for a 3 year old that doesn't know the meaning of "stand up tall". So on the first 3 attempts we were turned down and the tears flowed! He kept saying "but I'm big, I'm 3, I'm big!" On day 3 he finally hit the top of the marker and was let on a "big ride". I wish I would have had a video camera to catch the excitement and squeals of joy but I didn't so these 2 pictures will have to do. It was Thunder Mountain Railroad and to say he loved it is an understatement!
Reeslyn was so excited because this was the first trip that she has been tall enough to ride Indiana Jones. She got to ride with Daddy and Caitlyn first and then she got to take me on it. It was so fun!


The oversized watermelon was a BIG hit with Mason!!!
He ate 2 of them in 1 sitting.




Mason wanted nothing to do with the fairies, can you tell?


Mallory just wanted to go to Minnie's house so bad!

We headed back to the hotel a little early on this day so we could order food for the rest of the group so we offered to take baby Char with us so Jessica and Carter could ride a few more rides together. Mason was hilarious trying to entertain her by swinging and climbing all over the bed. And she was quite entertained by it all!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Mason wearing his hat backwards....what a stud. You guys all look so cute and I'm glad you had a blast. xoxo

Family of Disney said...

awesome to read about your trip. Tell me where do you guys stay when you head out there?