Saturday, February 12, 2011

Disneyland - Day 4


On Wednesday Russ's family minus Amy were leaving and my mom and step-dad were coming so we spent the morning getting the last few rides in with the Forsbergs.

Russ and his Dad love to ride the water ride at California Adventures and Mallory loved it too this time so I would always take Mason and Reeslyn over to Brother Bear Country and explore while they did that one last time.
As mentioned previously Mason had a little height problem so I had called my mom and asked her to do a little shopping for me. When she got there on Wednesday they had BIG BOOTS for Mason to wear. We left the girls at the hotel with my parents and Russ and I took Mason over to try them out. He was soooooo excited when they let him on Soarin Over California without a problem at all!
then he wanted to go try out the JellyFish ride.
These boots made the rest of our trip so much better!!!

No comments: